Friday, November 18, 2011

Tossed Baggage Salad

Greetings! Although It is good to be back, I am missing my carefree vacation in Taiwan. Traveling abroad has left me with new revelations and a shift in priorities, hopefully these fond feelings will stick around long enough to make a lasting impact. 





Cabbage salad:
Red & green cabbage, fennel, lemon juice, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt + pepper. Chop, toss and fridge overnight. Topped with sesame and seaweed seasoning. Avocado and rice crackers on the side for a complete meal.
Upon my return, I was embraced with cabbage, a hearty fall vegetable. This salad, similar to the bean salad was easy to put together, has a light refreshing taste due to the fennel & lemon, and the crunchy texture is satisfying next to any meal. Until next time, here are some baggage that I came across in China, luggage options to consider for the next vacation?!

Purse Pastries: Flaky dough with fried noodle as a handle, vegetable fillings inside.


Large soup dumplings to-go! Yes, the straws are for drinking the soup inside the bun when you really need a dose of animal aspic. yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment