Thursday, December 29, 2011

Snow cones






2011 has been a very good year. After all I did start this blog, a good documentation of materials & ingredients I've experimented. Still knee deep in yarn, knitting scarfs & hand warmers as winter gifts, but also picked up crocheting - which is a lot faster but not as intriguing. I've started playing around with polymer clay and as a result, creating jewelry again. Yes, there is a lot 'making' going on at this moment, thanks to the many holiday days off!

If you haven't seen a flake of snow in NY since that bizarreness on Halloween, perhaps this set of snow cone earrings can help you through. This is just a sneak peak of my etsy shop coming in 2012.

Hope your New Years Eve will be a sparkling one no matter how you spend it!

1 comment:

  1. Lady Di, you're my inspiration for being crafty and setting goals. These earrings are fabulous. Can't wait to raid your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete